Labels

home about networks follow

You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

PERMALINK • Friday, 30 July 2010

And I just can't for the day, you knock on my door

Today was Sports Day.
It rained.
Being the Emcee, it was a tough job to get the crowd going.
Ixora and Garde totally zeroed out on the high factor. -.-
Sadly, the rain caused the entire sports day to cancelled.
It felt like a cheer cum National Day celebration.

Oh wait. it's that song on TV. ~it's a brand new day, a brand new story~~
*blasts Whataya want from me*

Ok, where was I?
Oh yes.
Anyway, Wednesday was Ying Ying's birthday.
It was awesome. And Expensive.
Five slices of costly but very delicious cheesecake shared among 11 people.
It was just so awesomely tasty, like I just want to go mmm~~ for the rest of my life.
Stop. Enough. Don't be like YY.

Oh plus, Ms Teow made us write a Lit Blogpost describing Olivia's feelings (Twelfth Night). It was fun :) I even came up with a blogskin for Olivia. I'll scan the "entries" in when I get it back :)
Muse.

It was like being stuck in quicksand. She sank in deeper with every kick she tried to give.She was drowning in all that talk, all that ganging up in the clique itself.She had been living in the shadows. It was almost to late when she realised, but better late then never. She still loved hanging out with them and often did, it was a fact she couldn't deny. But when they started with all that rowdy and disgustingly un-friendshipish behaviour, she couldn't take it anymore. She found herself some other mutual friends but many still saw her as a cold snobbish bitch. Never mind, it's not like I've not been through it before, she thought. She carried on with Life. What she wished she knew was what people really thought of her, especially what they thought. If there was anything that they didn't like about her, they really could say it. She wouldn't actually just die of deflated self esteem. On the contrary, it would help her get back up. So if there's a time she sees them more matured, let them tell her what they thought. She'll give them a piece of her mind too.

No comments :