Labels

home about networks follow

My Last Day of School

PERMALINK • Thursday, 28 October 2010

You'll have to cry me out

Today was an amazing day. The slides Yufang and I made were finally shown to the class and they liked it. After recess, we all gathered around and played games. Passing down a bear and when it stops, you have to give a positive comment about the person holding the bear. It was good fun, but soon turned into "state the properties" instead. I sure hope the game achieved it's objectives of reminiscing and helping to boost people's esteem. We then switched to a "What do you think of 2I game". That's when the tears started to flow.

I agree wholeheartedly with Megan. I sure felt more appreciated here than I was in Primary school. I know I changed in my ability to be myself, because I didn't dare to last time. Laura said something like "times like these are hard to describe in words". 2I I LOVE YOU :'( Then came more tears. I seriously can't believe how I will survive separation with 2I. You're made of amazing people that I learnt more about in 2010, making it a really great year for me.

I'll miss all those people that made a difference in my life at School. And to all those that never really got to be "with" the crowd, or was always on the outs, please know that there are people here in 2I that will be willing to help you and cheer you on. 2I, I hope one day, we'll all meet as a whole and share lovely stories about our lives as 2I 2010.


---
You know, I feel angry with myself. How I fell for it yet again. The one person I thought would appreciate me for who I am, turned out wrong. I trusted the wrong person again. How could I let myself get carried away again? Like it would ever happen! No, it can't, as I realised. To make matters worse, it was done so cold-heartedly, so simply. I'm never going to look at you the same way again... That is, before you reel me in again.

No comments :