Labels

home about networks follow

Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have

PERMALINK • Friday, 5 November 2010

The 30 Day Challenge: Day 4
A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Hmm, that eh? I wish I weren't a procrastinator. Then I'd do my homework in an hour and do everything I had to do and not get panicky and nervous. Well, I guess that's human nature -.-''

Anyway, I went to view furnishings for the new house. My heart skipped a beat when I heard Adam's version of Mad World playing. Died.

Blogskins is driving me mad. When I submit the skin, there's no screenshot on the info page and it's not there on the 'recent skins' section. Fine, I'm leaving it like this.

Er, erm, M-m-mister blogskins? Y-you don't suppose you could get yourself fixed c-could you? Didn't think so. Well, lucky Anna, her skin remains the skin of the day as long as the glitch exists. And as long as the glitch exists, my skin won't. So...

Please Rate my blogskin. PLEASE. PPPPPPLEAAAAASE

You will be rewarded with a cute video here!

No comments :