Labels

home about networks follow

Over

PERMALINK • Monday, 6 December 2010

Just wanted to say hi to everyone after I changed my blogskin. Oh, you noticed? I changed the image but the format of the skin and navs are pretty similar to previous blogskins right? I just lost inspiration on that one, but I kinda like the image... hehe. Was going for a royal, quirky, confused look. Anyway, cause I'm such a noob and I can't do blending and cropping and special groovy stuff, I'm sticking to unreal images *beams*. I know it sucks real bad.

Oh and to those few people who are actually reading this and have linked me up, could I just ask a very very small favour of you? Please check that you have linked me as effigyemporium.blogspot.com instead of effigyemporium.co.nr . CO.NR gave me a little scare today by being unable to find my page or it's own page. I wonder if some of you have experienced it. So anyway, I've started losing trust in it lest my readers, the very meager amount that is, are unable to find me. Tragic. So please help me change it, just in case? I will be eternally grateful to you. I really will.

I never actually know who reads these posts... so, if you are a reader, if you know me in real life or even as online friends, maybe you would like to signify your existence by telling me in my tagboard? Even though I blog for my writing pleasure, I really wish to know who secretly stalks or "subscribes" to my page xD (geez, stop it, you're scaring them away) So, yeap. I really appreciate those that have been tagging and reading my blog posts because, well, every time I see a new tag on by page, I do a little dance and squeal, knowing somebody out there, who has a real blog and a is not talking about increasing site traffic, is actually making an effort to make me happy *smile* Shoot I am scaring you away, aren't I?

Gosh, this must be one of the longest rant post about my lovely little blog. So in short. I just want to know if you actually read these boring 'ol posts and if you like my new blogskin. Make this little girl happy won't you (:

I had a nice chat with Valerie today and I figure I will miss her loads. We've lasted 2 years as library-haunting,  illegal-eating, sci-lab sleeping, bread-cutting, random-stuffing, best friends. She kind of warned me about next year and made me realise I will never survive without her fried noodles. Of course, this is not the end. It is never the end, as with my VJC friends and other smart friends in other classes (but you are smart, Pearlyn of the same class) and also (especially) Yun Rong who will be transferring to another school.

Separation and goodbyes are really hard, but they only happen so good times can turn into memories that will be ever-lasting. 

30 Day Challenge: Day 29
In this past month, what have you learned

Well, it's 5 December, so the past 30 days. I can say I've learnt so much more about myself. I realised I have traits that I love, and a life I must learnt to love. I know there's so much more to this world and life that I can and have to see. Each step has to be taken slowly and steadily with no regrets, so I have to do things well and not look back on what I have decided upon. Never judge, COALs said. COALs was never as bad as we all thought it would be, in fact, it was a whole new amazing experience. Things become what they may not seem to be. It could be for better, or for worse, but whatever it is, make it your own and don't be afraid of anything.

I also learnt that holiday homework should make it to the top of 'torture devices'

No comments :