01) Sleep: I slept at 0000 and woke up at 0830. I was later than usual, but I had a great rest.
02) The Sky and the Sun
03) Doodling: I know it makes me sound like a nerd, but I love to make notes for Bio, and on recycled paper.
04) KFC and Tuna Sandwiches
05) Knowledge
06) Ice-cream: Khai Ting, Yi Ting (CLARA), Jia Yi, Charmaine and I had Mcflurry *tears of joy*
07) Hair: I got my hair braided by Charmaine.
08) Whatsapp
09) Soap
10) Running
10) Running
11) Salt water: Nothing a little tears (of joy, of horror, of amusement), perspiration and river water can't do.
12) Mother's random purchases: I also love whisks.
13) Lights and the aphotic
14) Blurry photos: Increase the possibility of seeing something that is not there.
15) Flibbertigibbet






I get mad at everything now. I try to bite my tongue, but this swelling is hard to bottle. I don't mean to diagnose myself with that, but lately everything everyone says or does, gets on my nerves. I'm trying to stay sane here, trying to be at peace with myself, and everyone else.
No comments :
Post a Comment