I just ran an unknown distance and I felt like my lungs were about to give way. My skin was on fire and my back was like a waterfall. I don't think it was far, but boy, was it a workout!
I got stared down as I stepped into Umi Sushi to grab my long awaited plate of sushi. I can't blame the three girls with long flowy hair, stabbing at their sushi with their dull wooden chopsticks - I am eyecatchingly f l a w l e s s (actually, I also felt like my foot was too big and I almost lost my balance).
Never mind about my near death experience as a salt plain and the once-overs. I have sushi for dinner, a nice cool bottle of ice lemon tea (I also purchased facewash),self-esteem and had a great run, all while listening to Collide With The Sky. Tomorrow I meet Audrey and Mavis again <3 Not a bad evening.
The problem now is, if I should have the cream cake, or ice-cream on the sponge cake...
No comments :
Post a Comment