Labels

home about networks follow

Jupiter

PERMALINK • Thursday, 20 June 2013

I don’t need you to tell me the difference between
Astrology and astronomy.

Take the beast from the sun but don’t
Take the sunshine out of my beast
Like how your milky love dries up in your poems
About the stars
About how my eyes remind you of the moon
About how I take your oxygen away
And leave fireworks behind your lids when we kiss

In the rain!

You can cast your matching rings into orbit because I don’t see
supernovas when I kiss you.
I’m writing poems on orbitruaries because
You are only dopaMine.

Our fates have not aligned and
our signs do not match:
mine says radioactive and
yours says silence.

You can take your constellations
from between your ribs
and stuff them up your
super massive black hole but I
Will never try to find you when the
lights on the street blind me and
most of the sky.

So don’t tell me the difference between astrology and
astronomy
or I might find one
obsolete.

No comments :