Labels

home about networks follow

what to heck

PERMALINK • Saturday, 12 October 2013

This week was really one full of highs and lows. I'm getting worried about my grades because I failed two subjects hahaha and I have to take reassessment papers because I am a dumb kid.

In any case, I'm gonna have to start studying for those tests if I wanna have some form of pride and dignity to carry on. What to heck. I've really gotten myself into quite a spot because I have all these opportunities and responsibilities staring right at me and instead of making well-informed decisions, I just sit at my desk doodling in my new scrapbook and writing poems nobody reads. 

I'll probably start a new page on my blog for all of these weird as hell doodles and writing so watch out for that.

In other news, I'm also getting along quite well with a bunch of classmates!! They're so accepting and nice that I just wanna pat them on their heads and give them cushions and cookies and make sure they are warm and comfortable for making me feel warm and comfortable awww. I had a nice talk with yanch a few days ago and wow I'm beginning to really appreciate them (and myself).

Audrey and I went out today and we were talking about dress sense and it was nice because, in an effort to comfort us on our lack of wardrobe variety, she vocalised compliments for the both of us. It feels really good to have somebody compliment you and even better when you believe it. :D 

Never mind the fact that I may not be the prettiest, best dressed person around, I think I've really become somebody that I'd like to hang out with, other than the fact that I've been having frick the world thoughts a lot more frequently lately.

I do agree with her that we have more or less good and interesting personalities (narrative biased because Audrey and I are alike and we might or might not be sashimi people), strong character and also valuable flaws... They are things that make you feel like you are worth more than just popularity or looks. I do stand by the idea that faces are shaped by personalities; if you've got a good heart, you're probably more attractive. 

I guess, what I'm trying to say here is that I don't need more worries brought about by relationships. I have my own grades problems to deal with. I also don't need to be in a relationship to love myself. I am single, I would love to mingle but, if by any superhuman trick, I have the option of going into a relationship, I would probably reject it.

I'm really tired and I'm not exactly sure why I'm saying this but I have and I hope you find a part of you that loves you too and I hope that part grows into a beautiful fire-breathing dragon so you can char all your enemies while remaining fabulous. Bilbo out. 


No comments :