Happy Good Friday! Thankful for this little day off in the middle of term two for me to catch up with A12 :-) We had been restless about school and also yearning for a day to spend together like 2013 allowed us to have. It was much needed, following a pretty rough first half of term 2, one of mixed emotions in which a lot of us experienced both the great love that our friends and life could offer us, as well as rotten lemons in the form of results and commitments.
It was also Wei Qin and Yishan's birthday and dear Qin MAN booked the clubhouse for us to chill at. His parents were so lovely and accommodating and even covered some of our food costs hehe :-) I was so so so happy because we had Domino's pizza (my virgin experience which was hella awesome... I can't stop thinking about the pizza *grunting with pleasure*), sushi for shu and roast chicken yum yum ^ ^
Okay time for the photos! All photos courtesy of gordon rubber neck chua unless ugly

Okay time for the photos! All photos courtesy of gordon rubber neck chua unless ugly

*Yanch voice* "Camera eat before we eat"
We spent the whole afternoon playing stuff like monopoly and stacko...
and my mum still thinks I'm gonna go out and get wasted
Wah mandatory shoe shot featuring drain and rich condo facilities
us lazy asses playing cards while everyone else went to get food!
Not featured in this picture is Joey whom Vincent brought along!!
THEY ARE SO CUTE (together)
(They are cute as individuals too but) (vincent do something)!
Thirsty hoe featuring target one and target two. I'm onto you G
(John was feeling particularly ready to get it on with Gordon today)
(Some trauma was suffered by all of us)
Hey look it's the cutie! Oh and there they are, my classmates.
The cutie Ashley!!!
Dynamic duo
Pretty Ash!! Kx being #modelmaterial
Hey Gordon! Pale body submerged in water!!!
Awwww our bballboiboi and bobostar!
So glad to see them smiling together
Over here we have Wei Qin rocking the spring collection and a fat wallet
Annoying poops that I love so much and count on
*John voice* "I LOVE MY QIN QIN. 来! 拥抱一个!!!"
*Wei Qin thinking voice* GGWP
Another annoying pieceashit
Stupi d Californian copy my outfit for wHAT
I have my thumb out only because I cannot flip you off
... he bought donuts for me after that
.........I do not deserve this friendship...........
Heart-throb sia
Yay more of my face featuring thirsty hoe, princess Kai Xin, the rEaAL BoY,
Yishan + Pipi + Erica + Brenana and Yancheng and Tommy my big brothers
exclusive pic with a mop
just kidding it's a dog (half asleep face waiting for pipi to face the camera)
redeems self in this glorious light that blesses all with beauty
it's called photo placement-- where radiant beauties are juxtaposed against......
*Tommy voice* "CB"
"不要!!! 我不要!!!“
Boys are gross and stupid and annoying and ridiculous I love them all
#Girlpower YAY I'M STANDING NEXT TO JOEY she is so pretty ♥ヽ(◕‿◕)
OF COURSE IT'S TIME FOR THE OOTDsssss!!!
Erica is a real life pikachu
Poppin' the knee like a natural 10/10
you think you singing national anthem is it ...
... see people leg ...
... all got pattern pose one
"Can you teach me how to burn people"
On a scale of one to yancheng, how sexy do you think you are?
Ashley: "Brenan!! Your shoulders are so small!"
I can't believe we spent about five minutes watching
Ashley walk around measuring people's shoulders
Yancheng, if SPF dowan you, go to A&F
I take back my words this is a disaster
hubert is as gone as his leg is
We paid $7 each for food lah, I don't know why he is still eating his shirt
(ʃƪ´⌣`) (✿ ♥‿♥)
( ♥‿♥✿) (´⌣`ʃƪ)
My name is john welcome to my pet shop
we didn't want to go home
so we went to nex
yay this is my family and I can't believe how wonderfully blessed I am
to have each and everyone of you. I don't think I can ever get over how much
I adore you guys so I'll just sit here and make grunting noises
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)
Also, I don't think I can ever get over Ashley's face here so I'll just
sit here and make engine noises of laughter
Thanks for a great Friday
(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)

No comments :
Post a Comment