Labels

home about networks follow

Get a room trash it out

PERMALINK • Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Yesterday's EL session was truly meaningful.
It felt like all of us were really bonding.
It was a simple sit in a circle thing, no games, no running.
But the impact it had was amazing, to me, anyway.
Marvel told us to bring 2 items that meant a lot to us or inspired us.
I was prepared to talk about Adam and Blogskining.
Hearing everyone else tell us about their family matters was unexpected but easily relate-able.
The session was strangely emotional, leading to tears of pain and tears of joy.

Drama is not all about being in the limelight, acting, pretending.
It's about feeling and relating.
An actress is emotional and sensitive.
Only then will she be able to respond and portray emotions well.
Relating to others allows her to perform well with every character she takes on.
Imagination. Seeing. Imagining the scene and the situation, seeing the people and surroundings.

Things started getting a little tough after that.
We had to memorise and perform a monologue individually to Marvel.
Those who failed to memorise would simply lose the opportunity to be auditioned for SFY.
It's the first and last SFY we'll be having. Fingers really crossed.
I really want this.

On a lighter note, I actually visited Editorial's blog. * snickers* Sorry Diyanah.
Apparently the topics talked about are rather hot but here's some excerpts I found funny.
Analysis of American Idol winners: Lee Dewyse
Star power rating: 0/10. Well, it isn’t exactly his fault. A lot less people watched Season 9 of American Idol, mostly because no one was in the mood to after the news came that Simon Cowell was leaving once the season ended.

LOL YUFANG.

And really. This is just so hilarious:
Editorial: What is something that most people don't know about you?
Mr. Eng: I can teach manicure/pedicure.

*hysterical*

No comments :