The 30 Day Challenge:
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
My personality. Of course, I mean everybody is different and I don't know whats the only thing about me that is different. I could say that I'm a "jack of all trades". I can do many things that others can't do and I feel my personality allows me to relate to people easily and make them feel good around me. I'm not too friendly and smiley all the same cause I tend to emo/think deeply/critise in my mind and stuff, so you could say I'm strict about how you behave around me. Thanks for alerting me to my identity crisis by the way. *starts to ponder over self* Perhaps one day I shall write out who I am. Oh wait. That's day 30. Friends, expect a long post then.
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
I really want to relax. I want to just slack off and enjoy life without this little voice in my head that constantly nags: You still have that essay undone, you have only 2 days left. I want to breathe the salty air along the beach, play and run with all my friends. I want to eat! All that makes me happy, like tumblr food!
I really want freedom. My mum doesn't really let me go out. She constantly worries about where I will be, what I will be doing with my friends. That's why she thinks it is completely unnecessary that I go out with my friends. I know that she thinks that way, so I don't wish to keep pestering her and asking if I can go out, that's cause I know she'll say no or get angry. If she let's me go out, it's a complete miracle.
I want a date with Adam. Don't laugh. They really have that. I want a bunch of other things, materialistic wishes. I want shoes, clothes, bags, gadgets, books, CDs. Life could improve.
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Dear Mum and Dad,
Oh I love you guys, but sometimes, you can be rather annoying. Still, I thank you for all that you've done for me. I can't imagine life without you guys. And, everything else, is personal.
Love, Me
No comments :
Post a Comment