The 30 Day Challenge:
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
You will definitely find...
My comb, wallet, blackberry, tissue, umbrella, tamagotchi, earphones, mp3, water and keys.
Yes, I have to have these things.
Day 26- What you think about your friends
They are the most awesome people ever. They're funny, smart, kind and very capable people. For most part, I enjoy working with them during projects and they are such amazing people to be around even if it's for work. They can be soooo darned crazy, it makes me feel so normal. And that's very hard to do. We're all moving on to Sec 3 next year, where we'll be split into different classes and even schools, but I will never, ever forget them.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I FELT BORED OK. I like to talk about random things about myself. Taking a glance through this 30 Day Challenge, I realised it was challenging and interesting to ask myself things people don't bother asking. I
I changed my Tumblr layout! Yay. It looks good now, like real good. I should probably start with my essay typing and the one for the Christmas challenge, but I'm tired and lazy, see ya :P
No comments :
Post a Comment