I have neglected this blog for a while, been going back to school for really long hours to work on the damned souvenirs.
Today we were chilling in the Curtain Call Studio and telling ghost stories. Esther and Nan came back so we had a lot to talk about. When it was getting close to 12:30, and we wanted to leave, Nan decided that we should all leave then: ” I think we should all go, now…”
Once we got our stuff up and left the room, still discussing paranormal activities, Nan told us that just before we left, she saw something at the door looking in at us.
Nan says she can see a little, and she had seen it before on another occasion.
I read in Second Glance (Jodi Picoult) that ghosts materialise when there are high levels of enegry. We were really hyped up in that room and my take is that something really was there due to the high energy.
What do you guys think?
I'll split the last 3 days up and do them slowly. Well, thanks for having soul-searching/thinking questions at the end of this, 30DC.
The 30 Day Challenge: Day 28
A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

I don't see a great difference in myself between now and last year, no significant difference I mean. Perhaps I've become more tough. Weathered more storms and matured a little more (just a wee bit more). I've learnt to take some things lightly and remind myself to strive for the best but be contented to what I get sometimes. I've kinda-sorta found myself, and what kind of person I want to be. That's a good start. Now I have to define and refine.
Setbacks have taught me that you can't want every single thing, but you have to try to make the best of what you have. Like they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Perhaps in the coming year, I'll be the confident and strong person I have always longed to be.
No comments :
Post a Comment