Labels

home about networks follow

Day 9, 10, 11

PERMALINK • Wednesday, 10 November 2010

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 9
Something you’re proud of in the past few days 

I've done some homework. I'm glad I at least did some.
I'm glad I've gotten some hang of tumblring.

You know what? Since I have so little to say about every day, I'll just merge 3 days together:

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Well, that's a no-brainer right? My listening patterns are as follows:
At least 1 Adam song when I open my player.
If that day happens to be a very Adam day, I go through my entire playlist of Adam songs.
If I happen to have a song stuck in my head, I listen to that after the above steps.
If I'm happy/hyper, I'll listen to songs that make me dance (i.e. If I had You, Toxic by Glee)
When I'm sad (which usually turns into anger) I'll do Whataya Want From Me really loud.
I'd feel much better after that.

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Yeah, well, wonder how they're doing.

omg, for a moment, my cbox turned into youtube O.O


Note that I wasn't view any page with youtube. At all.

No comments :