
Well, yesterday's CIP was fun!
Pearlyn and I hypered for a while knowing more or less that we'd be in the same class next year since we both took the same combination that is SS/Geog and Pure Lit. (counting down to streaming results release day)We talked about people not taking Lit because they liked lit but because it was 'easier than anything else' and also about the possible people in class (note that this is all speculation and under an 'if' circumstance) hopefully next year will be fine, adapt again fair friend!
Remind me never again to get Ying Ying for CIP.
To everyone out there:
If there's anything anybody should know about doing CIP with me, is that it is crucial for us to stay well-behaved and keen on helping. There are people that don't like kids interfering with their jobs and don't like kids in the first place. Besides, we're here to help and work, not sit around or play. I'm not here to turn you into a community and society loving person, but if you aren't even interested, why join?! If you're not interested, don't freaking give a damn and volunteer. We don't really need people like you. There are many others out there that sincerely wanna help. All that I'm trying to say is that we don't owe you anything so don't push your luck.
Those who know about working with me in community work should also understand that I hate people who complain and condemn every single thing. Being whiny is a very obvious way of showing that you aren't sincere about helping. That makes it worse since it involves other organisations and how they view us. It actually makes me feel really bad and I have to apologise to people after such things. I know that I'm kicking up a big fat fuss, but being involved in such things for so long, I think i know what I like to see and what I don't.
Moving on,
After dinner, Laura was burning from chilli so bad that she came up with this silly idea of a number guessing game in which the loser had to eat chilli. Silly o'l me fetched a bunch of grapes and added to the punishment - grapes dipped in chilli. Out of the few intensive rounds we had, I guess I was pretty much the winner or the one who suffered the least. I had 2 grapes forced in my chilli while Val had 3 and Laura, well, Laura, got 3 with one fully submerged in chilli. Crazy cows. I can't wait to see them during the chalet. and stay over with Laura. YAY.
OH. I forgot to mention that I went to BPS yesterday to watch the P3's speech and drama performances. I SAW MDM NUR AIN YES! I totally ran up to her and waved in her face (funny thing was that she didn't really respond to a crazy girl waving in her face until her realised it was me)
Me: MDM NUR AIN!
Her: *stares for a while*
Me: *c'mon remember already!*
Her: SHUEY?!
Me: Yess!
Her: Are you sure!?
Me: er, YES!
Her: OMG! You've grown!
Sure. Thanks LOL. We chatted for a while about bendemeerians and the usuals like how we are coping with school and the likes. Crazy thing was, she actually asked me why I was quiet on facebook and I told her I didn't have it ... :(... The things we talked about... Anyway, she did a silly little squealish spasm with me as we talked about a 6H outing that seems to be in the planning. A SQUEALISH SPASM! I didn't know she could spazz so bad! Oops, I said that out loud didn't I? Looks like I'm not the only one excited to se ethem all after 2 years...
Being back in BPS brings back so many memories. The feeling is totally different as when you return back during teachers' day to catch up (or not) with your friends. The halls and stairs burst with so much vibrancy that I swear makes Cedar look like an asylum.Though Bendemeer holds many, undesirable memories for me, I realise that life there was so precious and priceless. And I miss you all, I want to go back there and live life all over again, (changing bits here and there)Yes. You.
The 30 Day Challenge: Day 12
How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one
Well, since I am doing this on the blog and I have my tumtum, I'll do both.
Surprisingly, Blogger was introduced to me by my sister. Back then in 2007/8, when I didn't have my own computer, I blogged really little and used some really stupid blogskin. Anyway, she was rather enthu about me getting a blog cause I liked writing about random nonsense and writing in general. Hence, my blog.
I just recently created Tumblr to reblog those hilariously relevant pictures. I guess my tumblr's
Another purpose would be to explore Tumblr skins and their codes. OK, nuff said: TO MY TUMBLR WE GO!
No comments :
Post a Comment