Labels

home about networks follow

I'm here :)

PERMALINK • Saturday, 12 February 2011

Wow... It's been more than a month that I haven't blogged! Hey all who still bother reading my dead blog :) I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating and tagging my affies :( I've been really busy with work and preparation for SYF... Right now, things are getting really stressful which is why I only have time to go online via my touch and tweet case that's the easiest was to stay connected :) I have not been visiting blogskins either... Sigh, it's messing up my life.

But fret not! I will definitely come here and update frequently and even change my blogskin once I have the time. That's a promise! I'll also try to reply tags, but only if you keep those tags coming! Bye awesome ones!

Ps: if you're bored, go visit this site: www.love.givesmehope.com
It's a very awesome site with touching experiences :)

No comments :