Labels

home about networks follow

In the aftermath

PERMALINK • Saturday, 5 March 2011



Hey guys!
I've decided to blog today because it's one of the rare chances I will get. This weekend is one of the best, with no homework (to be done immediately), kayaking the next day.

Monday will be the Sec 3 Outdoor Adventure Camp -OAC and I haven't packed for it. Well, I'll do it later then. I have mixed feelings for OAC. I mean, part of me feels like I will suffer again like I did during Coals and BTC, because I felt really uncomfortable then. I don't know why. Maybe it was because of the people I was with. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my Gryphon mates, it's just awkward in a sense... Nonetheless, I'm really excited to be going for camp with 3N! Pearlyn won't be with us all because she's an OAI :( Another thing would be I really enjoyed myself in the activities during Coals, so I'm looking forward to it this time too!

Enough about OAC, I've been really busy this term, yes, and it's only the first term. Honestly, it's very hard to keep up. Teachers either have so many expectations, or no faith at all. They often harp on the fact that we are not in the triple sciences stream. 'You've got to work hard or you'll never be as good as the triple science classes'. Wait, what? Thanks a lot for the pep talk and yes, I want to be as good as they are. I don't. I'm a literature student and i want to be better than them thank you.

SYF is coming in a month's time. Yes. exactly a month. The stress is really catching on. Why can't I have a performance I can say I'm proud of? Why can't people take this as seriously as they should? Although I'm always excited for an EL session, I can't say I've not been disappointed with many things, mainly, well, everything! I sure hope we can achieve a Gold this time around. I have so many hopes.

Today I logged on to Blogskins and I realised that actions have been taken. I sure hope something of long term good can be implemented, honest.

Oh yes! I can't wait for Adam to perform on American Idol on Thursday! He's doing an acoustic version of aftermath. Can't. Wait. 'Nuff said.

No comments :