Labels

home about networks follow

Just one endless yes

PERMALINK • Thursday, 10 March 2011

Like a flower standing in the cold,
Yearning for a dose of sun,
A ray seeps through from the ground,
Chokes the soul of sound

Should heaven forbid, 
then nature will heed,
The eye must not wander

The Attraction worries
But sighs and gazes
Of smiles and graceful banter
Sets a fleeting heart ablaze.

Those are merry,
Jokes a many,
Ridicule and taunts are true,
The prank seems to be on you
The jewel, watched, from afar.

The hart, so captured 
Shrieks and claws at what must never become. 
The pearls want free but the heart is not alarmed.
One must worry for the loved is a spell.
Fear so entrenched, hate for self
The heart buried, swelled.

"It is completely beyond sense. This sudden occurrence. It is a drug, momentarily pleasant but suffocating on the inside. I wonder if I might be sick, beyond acceptance, perhaps. It hurts me, just as much, to realize I might not be who I thought I was because of you. Is there no way this can be normal? It pains me to be watching, and it pains me to stop. It hurts. It hurts so much. Hear, I think I am wrong..."

No comments :