Labels

home about networks follow

I nothing-ed everybody who asked me what was going on.

PERMALINK • Saturday, 12 March 2011

The truth is I was worried. About so many things. SYF is in less than a month. We have rehearsed for so damn long and we're not ready yet. Tension is in the air and only some feel it. The Sec 2s are working so damned hard for us, and putting in so much effort into everything day do, it's driving some of them nuts. We just switched roles  again. For better or for worse, I don't know. I feel so messed up. I can't pull off Conrad, and I'm new to an old role. I'm so scared.

The truth is I was worried. I can't cope with everything going on. Life is so tough. Life is getting from bad to worse. I tell myself I must live my life happily and to the fullest, but it seems impossible.

Then I decided to throw my problems away, let life lead me where it wants to, and enjoy it while it lasts. because I see everything happening around the world and I chide myself for all I'm griping about.

No comments :