Labels

home about networks follow

Think about it.

PERMALINK • Thursday, 26 May 2011

I'm in Sec 3 now.
Looking back on my last two years at Cedar, I realise that it has been a completely different from what I expected it to be. I won't lie, I promised myself I would never like Cedar. Yet, now, as I think about the four years I will spend here, I actually tell myself that I will miss this place. I definitely will.

It's not so much of the school itself, but it's more of the culture and the environment here. I know, I know, it may sound like bullshit and totally cheesy to some, but there might be a speck of truth in that for all of you. I like it here.

I have no idea what possessed me to write what I did, but I just did. The most unlikely post I will ever make and probably the post I will be glad I wrote when I read this again in the future. Exceptional stress, and academic failures aside, I gained so much just from the two years (and a half...), best friends, good habits, so much joy... here I go again, sounding all cheesy and "ILUVCEDAR".

On another note, I miss 2I like mad. It's crazy to the core. You know how you never enjoy things while you can, and then it's all too late. Not that I don't like 3N, it's just that 2I was such an amazingly different class... We were the most unlikely group of people, the hardcore muggers, the slackers, the sporty, the artsy, the loud, the quiet, the in group, the outcasts. While I don't classify 2I kids like such anyway, it was indeed heartening to see so many people from all walks of life feeling like they belong.

I don't speak for all, neither am I saying I feel like this all the time, but right now, how I wish I was back with 2Invisible Ticklers. It's difficult to describe this feeling I have and it's even more difficult for you to comprehend. Oh well.

No comments :