Labels

home about networks follow

Mystery Solved

PERMALINK • Thursday, 16 June 2011

I don't even remember if I did something like this before, but anyway, as the title suggests, I'll answer your questions and the mysteries surrounding certain things of my life. Let's start with ten things about me as tagged by lulu:

01) I am not on Facebook
02) I adore Adam Lambert
03) I adore Panic! at the Disco
04) I have seriously annoying opinions on a lot of matters
05) I'm saving up for Vices and Virtues and subsequently Pretty Odd, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and For Your Entertainment
06) My birthdate is 19 August 1996 (Note that this comes suspiciously after I listed the things I want to get)
07) I think alliteration and -somethingelse- (lol I fogot okay) are extrememly sexy
08) Eyeliner does wonders ref. Adam Lambert, Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie
09) I am a thrifty and money-faced ass
10) I love eating, like it's my life.

Firstly, I don't have a Facebook account because my sister is all uptight about the age limit thing. Well, I understand her concern and it's not like I'm strangling her and forcing her to give me permission to get one either. I see no point anyway (and yes, she is old). I'm not into getting Facebook either because I already have enough entertainment with Tumblr and Twitter. Although it would be very convenient to have a Facebook account just so I can connect with my friends, it's not like I'm now the social outcast because of not having a Facebook account. Life is good enough as it is and I don't need a Facebook account anyway. So there (:

Yeap, I am totally in love with them, Adam and Panic! Some people are often shocked when I saw I like Adam Lambert (homophobes mostly xP), but why? He's not afraid to let his personality show and of course, he's gay. so what if he's gay? Panic! is awesome too. They've been through so much, with Brent, then Jon, then now we're left with Brendon and Spencer after Jon and Ryan left. It's pretty sad for all of us, but well, what must be must be. (L) (Ryden forever)

Hmm, well, maybe I'll update this again if I remember something else xD G'day :)

No comments :