Stupid people are every where. I'm not referring to mentally retarded or those unable to perform academically. These are people I won't pick on, even if their English is horrid, or they may not be as quick or as bright as most of us are. The real ones that drive me insane, are those that are the exact opposite. Individuals that have shown they can be extremely intelligent and rational, behaving in
Their every comment makes you think: "Are you an idiot?". But obviously they have shown they are not, either because they really aren't stupid or they happen to be thinking right at that point of time. Whatever the case, claiming/presenting oneself to be knowledgeable or "mature", does not make him what he claims. Like they always say, "Maturity is not an age, maturity is action".
Here is the way: when you claim to be "older" and hence wiser, act like it. Don't forget to practice what you preach; don't be a hypocrite!
Okay, I guess I've cooled off from whatever I wanted to talk about initially. Which is a good thing, considering I didn't want to get carried away and type anything I could regret.
No comments :
Post a Comment