Hey guys :) To start off, here are two skins that I submitted this week: Glitter and Mary did it.
I'm glad I can still recognise codes to produce skins, but really, I haven't been fiddling in this since God knows when. at least I've churned out two skins this week! Well, that's sufficient for June (and by extension the period before I submit any again).
Unfortunately, along with my blogskinning skills (not that I had any to begin with), the standard of Blogskins has dropped tremendously :( Maybe it's because I rarely visit now, so I don't see any good skins that pop up, but I guess that's the ideology of every one else, which is why you can see the huge difference now. Or perhaps that's just me, me and my shitty skins (haha).
Anyway, I'm back on Blogskins, for now, only to catch up on what people are saying about Filip. Lol yada yada, in short, the community, or what's left of it, have been commenting on his continued "self-rating" and "self-faving" in order to get the Skin of the Day-s.
I was just looking through all the skins that I fav-ed, and realised how much talent blogskin currently lacks :/ One of my all time favourite skinner is decayed fairytale, who has fantastic coding and photoshop skills. The best part? She loves Adam Lambert too!
I really look up to those that make such awesome image skins: pathetique, dawn of lights and many others that existed way before my time... Then we have all the other skinners that can pull off simple skins so darn well, such as too munch, falling cloudberries, and of course, Nicole, Puiling, Dorothy, Ami, Anna, Gabby, Eva, Denise
Hopefully, I'll be able to be as good as they are one day, and when that day comes, I sure hope the community will be as glorious as it once was :(
No comments :
Post a Comment