Hello shuyu! Just drop by to tell you that the photos you took are really pretty. Hope you have a nice day anyway! xx
Hahah that's insane! I read 9 so far, but I just bought 'Sing you home', which I haven't read yet. But there's always going to be more, so you will never be able to finish your collection. :P And you're very welcome! (:
I see hahaha I think I can sort of understand your point. For me, I buy books occasionally, but I think less frequent than you. :/
Post a Comment
3 comments :
Hello shuyu! Just drop by to tell you that the photos you took are really pretty. Hope you have a nice day anyway! xx
Hahah that's insane! I read 9 so far, but I just bought 'Sing you home', which I haven't read yet. But there's always going to be more, so you will never be able to finish your collection. :P And you're very welcome! (:
I see hahaha I think I can sort of understand your point. For me, I buy books occasionally, but I think less frequent than you. :/
Post a Comment