Yesterday, I learnt that
1) School is neither a safe nor a fair environment for learning because we get judged based on the behaviour of the class above us.
2) Class identity and spirit is not based on behaviour but rather, superficial things like, gee, a noticeboard.
Sorry, Friday the 13th is definitely not a man in a horror mask that saws everyone up, but a society with a mask that hangs saws over every head
1 comment :
Hi I'm a random passerby. I hope you won't be too freaked. (right.) Chanced upon your blog on formspring. I realised you're from my alma mater!
Yeah it's frustrating isn't it (about class points)? but it doesn't really matter you know, as long as your class is cohesive and boisterous (idk about you that how I like it)- it's okay. the true test of your friendships will be when you are separated.
Also, I hope you won't take it personally against the teachers for pushing hard. It's their job after all. And underneath it all, I can say that they do care for the girls. Savour your last year! :> all the best
Post a Comment