It's 23:15.
And I feel disgusting.
I can't look past the craters on my face.
I can't look at people without having the urge to throw my face behind my hands. I can't live without feeling that with every second I spend with somebody, he/she will realise how horrifying I look. I can hardly believe it when somebody says something nice about the way I look, though it means the world to me. I try to fix it, and it's not like I asked for this. I know it's not too bad, at least I still have a face, but I just can't help but feel like I ought to save myself the disgrace and save others the eyesore. I don't usually harp on the fact that I'm not as pretty as everyone else, because then I'd be called something worse, like attention-seeking, or ungrateful, yet today, it seems like the insecurities piled up and I'm locked in. So many emotionszvshsndkasihddjdhsk omg. I sound so whiny today. God, I need to man the cluck up.
No comments :
Post a Comment