He leaned his hip to the corner of the table, stuck his chin out and sneered. "Looks like the joke's on you!"
She simply interlocked her fingers on the table and stared right back into his eyes. "I know," she croaked. "I knew it all along."
And she did. Deep in the recesses of her heart she let the void dine and fatten. Crying is a coping mechanism, so is pessimism and paranoia.
***
1) Today, history repeated itself. Once again, I was on the outside of a faint circle drawn into the sand. Once again, I jinxed it. Oh, why do I even bother?
2) Today I FEEL LIKE AN EMPTY SAMPAN
3) Arts Fest is in 4 days! I'm praying for all the performers to stay healthy and bring the roof down on Friday night. I have 4 days of rehearsals and I'm going to soak up the atmosphere of tech week, take as many photos as possible and just cry my eyes out/make-up off.
4) I wish people would tell me stuff. All you meanies out there think throwing cardboard boxes at me to hide in is going to protect me when an atomic bomb hits. Let me just tell you that I can make daggers and I know how to use them!
5) I can't wait for Romeo and Juliet with Sarah and Deborah!

I'm a little worried about the modern twist that might ruin the greatest Shakespearean tragedy of all time, but I'm sure the "power-house cast" will be just that and the takeaways will be great (with regard to acting, the aesthetics, plot wise). (A pity about Cooling Off Day that was supposedly 16 and above though)
6) If you're going to ignore me, might as well be consistent and confident about it. I don't normally address such issues on my blog, but I guess you could call this a review of... entertainment, of sorts. You have no idea how ridiculous you look awkwardly trying to dodge the rays of sunshine and positivity I project *falls onto the table in hysterical laughter*. And...and...and! Liking my posts on Formspring and Instagram, now that's very funny indeeeeeeed! You bring me lots of joy so thank you! [like this]
7) As usual, it's that time to ask about the creepy visitors to my blog. You know how creepy it is that I'm pouring my heart and soul out here, questioning my sanity because the 'you' might just be my blogskin. I mean, not that I mind at all because I love my skin. Yeah and I have no idea who I am writing to so I can put a face to this. You know what? This is getting ridiculous. It is the interwebz after all. Leave a comment if you read... ... ... ... *crickets chirp* *flies fly out of comment box* *grabs broom to sweep up the cobwebs* *calls out but only receives an echo*
8) Wow. My blog used to be incredibly lame. Look at all the Twilight fangirliness. Look at your life! Look at your choices! No wonder nobody reads this!
No comments :
Post a Comment