pAppy
PERMALINK • Saturday, 27 October 2012
I'm running around like a helpless headless chicken right now. Update:
1) I'm approaching the second week of Os.
That's right! It's the week with six papers in three days and my Lit paper one and two. Boy, can't you just feel the excitement (read: trepidation and pure horror) radiating from my pores??
2) I have been away from tumblr for a week now.
That's a week without reblogging or liking all the awesome stuff out there, and most importantly, I've lost my only outlet for spamming crazy things which is the most crucial thing because
3) I can't stop moving because I get an adrenaline rush whenever I think about the dream I had this morning. It's basically beyond description (intentionally and unintentionally). Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
4) I've watched more episodes of Masterchef than I have done A Math questions.
I think I might be addicted to watching Joe Bastianich dump food into the trash, Gordon Ramsay calling people's food "Gandhi's flipflop" and "toxic scum on a stagnant pool" and Graham Elliot making jokes about his belly. Two seasons down, one to go (after Os).
5) I cannot stop eating.
Friday morning I had wanton noodles after waking really late, KFC for lunch and the all salmon sushi platter for dinner. I went for dim sum early this morning, had old chang kee for snacks, one and a half boxes of yakitori bento from Tori Q and there's more sushi and salmon and chilli crab tonight. Not only have the ~flavours been elevating~, but I think my size has too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment