Ok hello!! It's been really long since my last update and this is way overdue and people are asking for it *glances at Gordon*. This is apt because it's the weekend and I already miss A12 hahaha. This was the time we went to a Japanese Buffet at City Square Mall - Momiji!
I was really happy because SUSHI AND SASHIMI!!!!!11! If you've eaten with me, you'd know that I get very emotional and vocal when I'm eating. I firmly believe in eating slowly and expressing your utmost satisfaction, so that was basically how poor buffet neighbour Kai Xin and Gordon had to deal with my squealing. I was just really happy I could have my free flow of sushi with awesome people ok
Anyway, for $30+ I stuffed myself well, too well that I felt like I was going to explode with every move. Smoked sashimi and hot pot scallops served by Dear John the Pencil and my first experience with raw mussels - how could I not???
In any case, I was smiling the whole way and my jaw hurt (maybe because of the smiling but I think more of the chewing), but I also saw some of the uglier side of Singaporeans who hoarded the sashimi like it was the last day on earth. By the end of lunch service, the place was in a horrible mess :-(
Ok enough talk let's see the photos!!!! Courtesy to whoever had the phone
I think it was Gordon Mr Insta LET'S GO
Excessively filtered sushi that totally did not get filtered by my brain,
as seen from my endless chomping
First photo of people and it's babes wow this post is gun be great
Really like this photo ft. wayward hair and monochrome filter
god bless iphone camera
Ash was so happy to get her beef hot pot!!!
We were just very glad to be eating for four hours
Kai Xin and Ashley lookin' great in this smashing natural lighting
My mind was just filled with thoughts about my next serving,
which explains I look like I'm about to shove the watermelon peel
up my nose. I assure you that that wasn't my intention.
which explains I look like I'm about to shove the watermelon peel
up my nose. I assure you that that wasn't my intention.
Qin Ge has such a great smile, don't you think??//
No wonder we all worship him.
No comment.
Still a bit dazed. Nothing has changed.
Except the fact that I am eating scallops with dessert.
This photo is real cute but we both look so lost y?
Ok this one is nicer y?
Kx had heaps of ice cream omg she looks so pleased
with herself here but I can vouch for her attacks on the hagen daaz
Kx and my favourite pencil
LOOK AT OUR FACES there is something amiss here no???
We all look very drunk on food!!!

After that somebody was like "LET'S SEE WHO CAN TAKE THE UGLIEST
FISHEYE PHOTO"
Thus we took our face of the day shots: (from top)
Ash, Yanch, Jams, me, Gordon and Yishan

Qin, Kx, Mark, John and Brenan
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Jammu is blue
Everything is blue
#arviaogl #wow
Let the fish eye madness continue
The boys were all suspiciously colour co-ordinated!
They wore matching jeans and layered the same way hahaha
And they still made fun of our floral and romper business >:(
My class is so cute
I REPEAT: MY CLASS IS SO CUTE
d-duh ya wans to buidl a snowman
I freaking told you we were high
Still looking good
Find me a photo where jammu does not look good
Find me a photo where Brenan does not look like my doctor
So high
Still ok
Gordon is gone
bye Gordon
I like this photo a lot!!!!!!!!!!111!1
Ahh my class is full of good-looking pieces of poop
Case in point
Tomz had to leave early so we took an ootd of him!!!
Lookin' swag and mafia leader-like, (Lord) Qin!
Then Gordon wanted to take a photo with him,
And so did yanch...
And uhh, I think we got somewhat carried away
Yishan: "Let me show you how to do the bimbo pose!"
Wtf king: "wtf"
#QINMUUU
PW mates are frenemies for life. We've been friends for a year
and he only just saved my number this afternoon. What a loser.
and he only just saved my number this afternoon. What a loser.
Can you just compare the boy's outfits
and see what I mean by co-ordinate
Omg qin is not trying to fight John off for once.
But his face says a lot...
Then of course, we went to the roof to PLAY TAI TI!!!
So addicted
gamblers
Yeah as if the photos from before weren't enough...
girlcrush
heart eyes
rocker chic
browns
no
yes
taking it very seriously
Ok this last photo is really special!!!
My two fellow A12 OGLS!
FORESHADOWING
Yes yes next post should be on orientation! I have exploded on storage space in my phone and that's how many photos I have for it! So I need to do a lot of QC and organisation before I can start but I swear it will be worth the wait! It's probably also going to come after CTs because.
But yeah it's gonna be something to look forward to featuring exclusive photos and thoughts hehe until then!!
No comments :
Post a Comment