Labels

home about networks follow

Post-CTs: Raithoros Dinner at Changi, NUS Open, Class Outing

PERMALINK • Saturday, 22 March 2014

13 March 2014

Immediately after my last paper, I went down to Parkway to satisfy my subway craving and Hubert tagged along :-) Gordon, Jolyn, Pei Ling and Jammu were having dinner at Social Square so we went up to join them for a bit before leaving for Raithoros dinner at Changi Airport!

Jammu girl crush (。♥‿♥。)

Dammit Raithoros 2 is weird. Missing Darryl the stupid SC boy

All the pretty girls on a (Friday) night. Wah Kylie looks ravishing here, but then again so does everyone else.


girl crush #2 (。♥‿♥。)





14 March 2014

Can't believe I didn't go down to Cedar for Cross country :-( They didn't do much publicity and I didn't know who else was going so I didn't... major regret because they went all out, with mascots and photo booths (╯︵╰,)

Spent my evening at Bloomsbury again. Been going down to in my spare time for yummy cakes and to see Yufeng:




New favourite thing to have is Raspberry Cheesecake :-) 
A helper made little key chains from jump clay and gave one to me!

15 March 2014


World Water Day's 5km kayaking expedition to Marina Barrage with Yufeng. Saw many hot sporty boys and girls and I kinda regret not trying out for a sports CCA in JC haha. Maybe I would have been super tanned and fit and people would take me seriously.




After that, I went down to NUS with John to meet our classmates. Managed to ask about some FASS courses and to see the campus. Got my Subway fix but we decided to go to Penny U shortly after :-/ My initial plan was to bring Yanch to Penz on Sunday because he had been asking, but I don't know why we decided to travel all the way from the West to the East haha. Oh well, it was a lovely train ride with my favourite boys anyway :-)





of course we had to play cards

John and Hub followed me to Parkway to do some shopping heheheh

Bought The Silmarillion (︶‿︺) (finally!) (freak yeah history of middle earth here I come) (I've waited forever for this) , some Sharpies and a scented pink pen with unicorns on it from MPH with my vouchers hehhe, then went to Daiso and bought a pretty pink mug and highlighters

I love this photo I look stunning (。♥‿♥。)

Took the following photos on Friday but I don't want to end on them so I'll put them here to represent the days I had to go back to school (a l l   t h e  d a y s) (they were horrible) (but I will survive). Also thankful for small things that happened like a lil chat session on Monday evening with Hub and John, another with Dhiraj on Tuesday and a short but exciting LOTR/The Hobbit fangirl session with Ms Sharon on the same day


An accurate representation of me: 
Fired Up, Fried Chicken and a boy at the back

20 March 2014

Was supposed to be the highlight of my holiday because of the meet-up with the class, but it was a major flop with so few of us there :-( People had to leave early and could only go late and we didn't have much to do :-( I took what I could get anyway since it was the first day of the week that I could relax. Turned out to be a great day nonetheless. It always is when I'm with my pals ^ ^ Went down to Brenan's place after drama and had lunch with Yanch, Bre, Gordon, Kx and Hub. We then went to his library where Kx and I read a book about understanding male sexual health and the rest (tried to) play table tennis.

kx don't look at me like that okay fine she didn't read the book, I did.

But to be fair it was really interesting and they had crazy sub-headers like "The Travelling Testes" and "Use it or Lose it". Brenana was the one obsessed with it and he kept asking me to give it to John -.- We played many rounds of taiti as usual... until Yishan came and left. And once Gordon left Hub and I could have our punk music jam session so that was ace (jk jk gordon)

Trying to preoccupy ourselves with a Spider-man version of Where's Waldo. 

We thought you were supposed to find Spider-man so we were really confused when we easily found him on every page. Turns out we were supposed to search for items... not spidey himself... Anyway, shortly after, John was at the gate so we met him! Then we went to the beach for dinner!!!


Had a great evening with these three sitting on the breakwater and chatting about life :-) John treated Hub and I to roast chicken wings god bless you ma brother. Really treasure that evening because we went all philosophical about life and there were many very beautiful things shared. Especially the wings. Had a precious bus ride home with the elder brother from another mother pencil head after that :-)



Precious selfies shared on the group after yanch shared one all the way from Vietnam with his family and Jammu and Tricia took one at PA camp too :-) even John took a nightmarish one comparable to Gordon's. Hurray for the people that make my life x69666 better. ♥♥♥♥♥ Can't wait to go back to school to see them ♥♥。(◕‿◕。✿) 

No comments :