Labels

home about networks follow

Finally

PERMALINK • Tuesday, 14 December 2010





Hi everyone :) This post was written while the internet was down, on trusty ol' notepad. I haven't been online alot, well, not as often now that I can access my blog and blogskins via my touch. The Tumblr slow-down makes me dread going there too, so I'm keeping myself busy with homework (and gosh, it's working, well, almost)

Well, I'll be on a haitus, sadly. I'll be very busy trying to get my homework done. Wish me loads of luck. I'll also be busy packing and getting ready for the move,, and things seem awdully calm around the house even though we're supposed to move by the end of the week or so. I feel so stressed all of a sudden. *rips hair*

Speaking of hair, I think I might cut my hair... Long hair, as I realised a long time ago, isn't really working out for me (now I remember why I didn't keep my hair long last time). My hair, in the very fragile state it is and always has been, can't take tugs and knot-untangling brushes. The result? Hair-loss *cue scary music* I'm going bald! I don't really mind long hair, in fact, I think I like it, but this is for your own good, hair. Note to self: save some hair to give to Jia Yi for her birthday.

I'm finally going to complete the 30 Days Challenge today.

Day 30: Who are you?

When I saw this, I was soooo inspired and cheem-ed out.

I am a 14 year-old girl with an alter ego (laaughhhh). Well, I've realised I can really be like this. The crazy annoying girl I am in school, and the quiet and emo person at other times. I guess everyone is like this, so we're not so different after all. I am what my surroundings, friends have made me, and what I want myself to be. I can't define for certain who I want to be, I feel and become what I have to be at that moment, which I guess is a good thing, like a chameleon. But yet, what colour is a chameleon before it changes colour? That quote, taken out of a Jodi Picoult book, is one I have remembered for a long time.

Perhaps, this is what I'm supposed to be, undefined, so I can adapt to changing circumstances, especially important in Drama. It's too early to decide on what I am, because that might limit my opportunities which could really take me far.

Of course, there are some things I want to be in 2011.

A more confident person
A happier, person with less worries
A more determined person.

You know, I've decided on a few things in 2011. It's time to sit down, flip open that text and get working. I have to get back on track academically. 2010 wasn't not a favourable year in terms of grades. Time to direct all that high energy to studying and working hard for SYF. We're gonna kill it.

I think the 30 Day Challenge really helped me to think about myself. I'm actually glad I did it. Alright, time to hit the books. The next time I'll be blogging? Probably at the new place :) I'll miss you old house :(

No comments :