1) After Dinner - Andrew Bovell (Play)
2) Stories I Ain't Told Nobody Yet - Jo Carson (Book of Monologues and Scenes)
3) Blindness - Jose Saramago (Novel recommended by Ms Cheryl)
4) Two tickets to Shakespeare in the Park - Othello ( To watch with Zhen Hui)
April Schedule:
5 April: VJ Drama Night Faces|Phases
11 April: One Day In This Place (Cake Theatrical Production; a TSD outing)
20 & 21 April: MJ Drama Fest
27 April: Shakespeare in the Park - Othello
30 April: Cedar Arts Day (Cedar ELDDS: Find Me)
Sarah and I were also thinking of catching The Importance of Being Earnest (10 April - 4 May). Then I chanced upon the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Live Soundtrack Concert at The Star Theatre (5,6,7 June). I've never been so happy??? Hopefully we'll be able to watch it, if not, holiday marathon here I come! :-)

No comments :
Post a Comment